top of page
The Macedonia Church of Christ dates back to the year 1868. The church never had a permanent home until 1905. C. A. and Alice Shoun deeded property to Macedonia Church of Christ to establish a permanent home.
The Congregation out grew the little white building (above photo). In March of 1976, lots were purchased for a new building. The congregation moved from the little white building to the present building.
The first service was held December 5, 1976. the congregation expanded the present building in 1987 by adding classrooms and a fellowship hall.
From the beginning to the present the Macedeonia Church of Christ has stayed the course in spreading the gospel of Christ and will continue to do so.
bottom of page